Professor Luis Villarreal has been asked to present at the Society for General Microbiology Annual Conference 2015 which will take place at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham, UK from March 30th to April 1.
- “The Importance of Virology at a Time of Great Need and Great Jeopardy”
- Luis P. Villarreal was interviewed for the Huffington Post – Science
- Gregory Weiss and colleagues discover how to unboil an egg!
- Michael Buchmeier will be a keynote speaker for a symposium about Ebola virus
- Bert Semler interviewed about Enterovirus D68
Center for Virus Research
University of California, Irvine
2652 Biological Sciences III
Irvine, CA 92697-3906
Bert L. Semler, PhD
Michael J. Buchmeier, PhD
Jo Ellen Brunner, PhD
Established July, 2000 as an Organized Research Unit within the Univ of California, Irvine