- Two graduate students in Virology, Kristeene Knopp and Erinn Parnell, were honored at the School of Biological Sciences Graduate Honors Convocation and Teaching and Faculty Awards ceremony which took place on June 11, 2013.
- Kristeene Knopp (Buchmeier Lab) received the Edward Wagner Award in Virology.
- Erinn Parnell (Bernard Lab) received the Edward Steinhaus Teaching Award.
- Congratulations to our honorees!
- Ms. Kristeene Knopp and Mrs. Judith Wagner (Widow of Edward Wagner)
- Ms. Erinn Parnell and Ms. Kristeene Knopp
School of Biological Sciences Graduate Honors