- Two graduate students in Virology, Kristeene Knopp and Erinn Parnell, were honored at the School of Biological Sciences Graduate Honors Convocation and Teaching and Faculty Awards ceremony which took place on June 11, 2013.
- Kristeene Knopp (Buchmeier Lab) received the Edward Wagner Award in Virology.
- Erinn Parnell (Bernard Lab) received the Edward Steinhaus Teaching Award.
- Congratulations to our honorees!
- Ms. Kristeene Knopp and Mrs. Judith Wagner (Widow of Edward Wagner)
- Ms. Erinn Parnell and Ms. Kristeene Knopp
Center for Virus Research
University of California, Irvine
2652 Biological Sciences III
Irvine, CA 92697-3906
Bert L. Semler, PhD
Michael J. Buchmeier, PhD
Jo Ellen Brunner, PhD
Established July, 2000 as an Organized Research Unit within the Univ of California, Irvine