Luis P. Villarreal will be presenting during the first plenary session (The complex relationship between viruses and humans) of the XII Spanish National Congress of Virology in Burgos June 9 – 12, 2013.
- Luis P. Villarreal was interviewed for the Huffington Post – Science
- Gregory Weiss and colleagues discover how to unboil an egg!
- Michael Buchmeier will be a keynote speaker for a symposium about Ebola virus
- Bert Semler interviewed about Enterovirus D68
- Professor Ronald Swanstrom visits UCI, his alma mater
Center for Virus Research
University of California, Irvine
2652 Biological Sciences III
Irvine, CA 92697-3906
Bert L. Semler, PhD
Michael J. Buchmeier, PhD
Jo Ellen Brunner, PhD
Established July, 2000 as an Organized Research Unit within the Univ of California, Irvine