Professor Luis Villarreal will be involved in the establishment of an International School of the Interdisciplinary Study of Evolution, funded by the Templeton Foundation, and located at the University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- “The Importance of Virology at a Time of Great Need and Great Jeopardy”
- Luis P. Villarreal was interviewed for the Huffington Post – Science
- Gregory Weiss and colleagues discover how to unboil an egg!
- Michael Buchmeier will be a keynote speaker for a symposium about Ebola virus
- Bert Semler interviewed about Enterovirus D68
Center for Virus Research
University of California, Irvine
2652 Biological Sciences III
Irvine, CA 92697-3906
Bert L. Semler, PhD
Michael J. Buchmeier, PhD
Crystal S. Spitale, MS
Established July, 2000 as an Organized Research Unit within the Univ of California, Irvine